Do you have a passion for telling stories that impact social change?
iRapture.com is a faith-based business that has actively influenced the pro-life movement in America for the last 20 years. Creativity fuels us. Passion drives us. Join our creative, mission-minded team today!
iRapture.com is looking for a Graphic Designer to join our growing team. We’re a 100% remote company and welcome applicants from anywhere in the United States to apply. This is an exciting opportunity to find new ways to connect with our client’s audience and grow traffic to their websites.
- Work on a wide range of projects and media, using various computer software to visualize and develop innovative graphic designs that meet business goals.
- Obtain input from management, ensuring designs meet organizational standards and brand expectations, express ideas accurately, and represent the company or client appropriately.
- Work independently and cooperatively on multiple projects with the marketing team, meeting deadlines and budget constraints, and scheduling project implementation based on workload, which may include five or more simultaneous projects.
- Examine existing processes, identify flaws and create solutions to improve design capabilities
- Update and maintain internal databases of designs, photography, and video.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, art, or similar discipline
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
- 5+ years experience (academic and professional) with design software, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, etc.
- Proven experience with graphic design, with a strong portfolio of work
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- 3+ years in professional graphic design, preferably with a creative or marketing agency.
- Knowledge of WordPress and content management systems is a plus.
- Photography experience and proficiency with photo-editing software.
- Desire to continue to grow skillset with ongoing education and training.
If this is something you might be interested in, apply today!
This position is not a full-time offering. This is a contract-based opportunity.