We have an opportunity for you to serve God with your marketing skills. Use your marketing skills to save lives.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Passionately ProLife.
- A strong writer, evidenced by your ad copy.
- Experienced with Google Ads Management.
- Self-motivated digital marketer who thrives on data and analysis.
- Passionate about digital marketing and always hungry to learn and improve.
- Able to understand client goals, advertising programs, and trends that can help achieve those goals.
- Innovative in identifying new and improved processes for greater productivity and profitability.
- An excellent communicator with the soft skills to build and maintain strong client relationships.
The Job Overview:
We are looking for an Account Manager who will work on marketing projects for multiple pregnancy clinics. These projects would include:
- Managing Google Ads
- Communicating with Executive Directors & Marketing Managers to build marketing plans
- Creating and building out campaigns
- Remote team & client collaboration
- Social Media Marketing
- Analyzing data, creating reports, and presenting reports to clients
- Selling content to clients (articles, videos, etc.)
- Gleaning content ideas from clients and passing them to the content team
- Google Ads Certified
- 2 years of experience working in a business environment
- 2 years of customer-facing experience
- An understanding of search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM)
- Proven interest in data-driven problem solving (degree in marketing, finance, engineering, economics, or relevant work experience)
Proficiency in the following would be helpful but is not required:
- Creative Writing
- Graphic Design
- Adobe Photoshop
- 100% Remote work
- Flexible schedule
- Room to grow
- Paid time off
Learn more about us.